HOME > 커뮤니티 > 자유게시판

총 게시물 53건, 최근 0 건

Dear Fellow Brothers and Sisters,

글쓴이 : 최고관리자 날짜 : 2014-03-30 (일) 07:43 조회 : 868

2012년 11월 7일 Rudy Wang 성도님께서 자유게시판에 남기신 글:

Dear Fellow Brothers and Sisters,

There has been a lot that has happened at our church. I'm not here to choose sides, but I wanted to share a few verses that would apply to everything that's going on. I believe that the church of the Corinth has many similarities with what we are going through now.

I Corinthians 1:10. I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

For those who are verbal about the sides that they are on, please reconsider. As everything that is happening, it is truly causing a division at our church.  Please, say things that will build our church together and become stronger, instead of tearing it apart.  We are not here to judge each other, but do what God has asked us to do.  Many of us are feeling angry, hurt and sad.  We must ask, is this what God intended for us to do?

I Corinthians 3:16-17.  Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you?  If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him; for God’s temple is sacred, and you are that temple.

When I read this, I thought, yes.  People who destroyed my temple will be destroyed by God.  But I then asked the question, did I ever destroy God’s temple in someone else?  We must look at our actions and think of those who are effected by the decisions we made.  Don’t let this event destroy what they learned about God from our church.  Sometimes we must swallow our pride for the sake of others and the church as a whole.

Let the parties come to a decision themselves and let us love and be considerate to whatever the decision is.  We are not in the place to make judgment, but we are in the perfect place to pray, listen to His Words, and love each other.  Let us not choose sides, but ask instead, what is it that God wants me to do in order to help with this and build our church back up?  I felt uncomfortable enough this week at church that I didn't want to be there.  Imagine those who are new to our church and faith.  How those people felt?  So let us look past this and begin healing.  Positions are people made, the spirit of serving is our gift to God.  Let us not argue over the wordly things, but focus on the Godly things.  Does a pastor, elder, deacon, teacher do more important work than the one who cooks?  No, if we do it for God, that is all that matters.

Let us all remember the two most important commandments that Jesus told us.  Matthew 22:37-38.  Jesus replied: “’Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’  This is the first and greatest commandment.  And the second is like it: ‘Love you neighbor as yourself.’  All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

I love all of you and I hope we can all forgive each other and begin to be unified in order to share the love that God has given us.

With Love from your Brother In Christ,

Rudy Wang

☞특수문자
hi